pühapäev, 11. mai 2014

Te hakkate naerma/You will laugh

... aga seegi kord vaatasin, et pole kudumiga rahul ja harutasin ära!
... but also this time I realized I am not satisfied with how it is truning out and ripped everything!
Milles asi? Labane kude oli kuidagi mittemidagiütlev. Polnud võimatu, aga kui taipasin, kuidas see lõng sobib kahekrodseks pärlkoeks, siis otsustasingi.
What is the problem? The stockinette was somehow unconvincing. It was not impossible but once I understood how nice double moss stitch is in this yarn, I made up my mind.
Veel on niipalju uudist, et sügisel alustan Tallinna Rahvaülikoolis väikse kursusega. Kursuse kirjeldus ja muu info siin.
And a little bit of news: in Autumn I will teach a small cource at Tallinn Folks University. The description and necessary information here (sorry, the course is in Estonian but there will be other opportunities in different languages in other places).

Kommentaare ei ole: