laupäev, 12. september 2009

Vahepealne/ In-between

Eelkõige südamlik tänu kõigile kommentaaride eest! Konstruktsioonist kirjutan pisut hiljem. Jah, äär on lai, ääre laiuse peale võiks mõelda kudumit konstrueerides.
First of all, thank you all for you kind comments. I will write about the construction a little bit later. The border is wide and it would be a good idea to think it over while you are planning your bolero.
Kiitos, Helena, minäkin pidän leveästä reunuksesta! Thank you, Helena, I like the wide border too!
Plaanis on üks põhjalikum kudum, selleks aga pole veel õiget lõnga. Vahepeal võiks kududa midagi muud. Arutlen, kas puhata natuke mohäärist või mitte. Mul on 50 g tumehalli mohääri, kui ostsin, mõtlesin rätikule. Alustasingi, tahtsin klassikalist lehemustrit, aga tundub, et tumehallil see välja ei paista. Või eksin? Pildistan hiljem. Et mohäär kasutamata ei jää, on selge: lemmiklõng, lemmikvärv. Aga nüüd on tõesti kange tahtmine kududa midagi lehemustriga. Võib-olla see on tõesti märk, et mohäärist võiks puhata?
I have a substantial project in mind but do not have the right yarn yet. In-between I could do another project. I am thinking whether I should put mohair aside for a while or not. I have 50 g of dark gray mohair. When buying it, I was thinking of a shawl. Now I started with a classical leaf pattern but it seems that the stitch pattern does not stand out in this colour. Or am I mistaken? I will make pictures later. It is clear that the mohair will be eventually used: my favourite colour and favourite yaryn. But right now I am strongly inclined to knit this leaf stitch pattern. Maybe it is a sign that I should rest from mohair a little bit?

2 kommentaari:

Eliana ütles ...

yeah, you have a hard dilema, Anna. I wish I could help you, but I love mohair and probably I would choose it. Maybe if you keep seeing it, you'll want to pick it up eventually...
Happy knitting!

Anna ütles ...

Eliana, thank you, I think I have made up my mind! More about it later today.